The Saint Louis Triumph Owners Association (SLTOA) is a group of British car enthusiasts who come together under the Triumph Marque. We enjoy good food, the occasional brew and/or cocktail, good company, and good drives.
Please look around our website to see what we have to offer the Triumph community and if you can find the time visit us at one of our monthly meetings or other gatherings which are posted in our events area, by all means come on by!
Vistors are always welcome!
- The SLTOA Summer Apparel Sale is on! A limited number of hats with our logo have been ordered and will be sold first come/first serve at this year's SweatFest Cost is $18 each and if you want to purchase only checks or exact change will be accepted at the SweatFest. Hat colors are Khaki, Red, Green, and Black. They will go quickly. T-Shirts, polos, sweatshirts and other items are also for sale. Click on the SLTOA Apparel link in the menu list to view items for sale, pricing, and order form with instructions on how to order and pay.. SLTOA Summer Apparel orders must be received by Tuesday, August 24.
- The joint drive with the MG Club on Saturday, June 23 to the Cedar Lake Cellars in Wentzville was a great success! The weather was perfect, Cedar Lakes staff and location was exceptional, food and wines very good, and the drive was fantastic. Thanks to Steve Moore for planning a wonderful drive
- Our annual SweatFest/Monthy meeting is scheduled for July 17. See details below.
- 2nd Annual Poker Run details published. See below.
- Planning is starting for the All British Car & Cycle Show to be held on September 22.
- An announcement on SLTOA apparel being available again will be coming soon.
See details in Upcoming Events below.
SLTOA Annual SweatFest/Monthly Meeting
Tuesday, July 17, 2018
Our annual SweatFest/Monthy Meeting is again being hosted by John Lamberg. Join us for a pleasant evening of food, drink, fellowship, and cars. SLTOA will provide the main dish (hamburgers, hot dogs, etc.) but attendees are asked to bring salads, side dishes, and desserts. We have been asked to refrain from bringing cookies as it seems that this was a popular contribution last year and we still have some left.
Arrive after 5 PM, bring lawn chairs, and your adult beverage of choice.
14148 Cross Trails Dr.
Chesterfield, Missouri 63017
Click here for directions.
SLTOA August Monthly Meeting
Tuesday, August 21, 2017
At this month's SLTOA meeting we will discuss our final for the Poker Run, the All British Car Show, and technical stuff among other interesting topics.
Arrive after 5 PM to Llywelyn's Game room for good food, fellowship, and refreshments.
17 West Moody Avenue
Webster Groves, MO 63119
Click here for directions.
SLTOA 2nd Annual Poker Run
Sunday, August 26, 2018
Stave Zantop has organized the 2nd Annual SLTOA Poker Run.. We are going to have a fun day exploring 48 miles of winding country roads (no gravel), being with good friends new and old, and be around some great cars. A small fee will be charged dependent on participation level to fund prizes and to offset food costs. This event is open to all car types and car clubs in the area.
Participants at points during the drive will receive a playing card to build their hand and prizes will be awarded as follows:
- $100 for the best hand
- A consolation prize for the worst hand
- Numerous consolation prizes for various fun categories: "most likely not to complete run", "Most likely to get lost", "prettiest Jaguar wannabe, etc.".. (These are examples and may be subject to change at the whim of planners.)
$15 for pre-registration, $20 day of event.includes lunch (hot dogs, chips) for driver and rider, music, and prizes.
“Shotgun” seats available for those whose cars are “in progress” (Inquire)
Registration is required to help us complete planning. Preferred registration is by email but phone contact information for planners is provided if you have questions or need to register by phone.
See Event Flyer for additional details.
We will meet at follows for the drive:
500 New Ballwin Road
Ballwin, Missouri 63021
9:00-9:30 AM - Driver orientation
10:00 AM - Run starts
Click here for directions to Ferris Park.
2018 All British Car & Cycle Show
37th Annual Event
Saturday September 22, 2018
The 37th All British Car and Motorcycle Show (ABCCS) will be on us before we know it on Saturday, September 22nd.
ABCCS Registration is open. Click here to view details or here to register.
Participation for SLTOA members will be discussed at the annual SLTOA SweatFest event.
See Events page to view details on all events (national/regional, metro, competition, and other types of events) not listed.
Click on the image below to view an album for additional photos of the event. Feel free to download photos.
Joint SLTOA/MG Club Southwest Excursion
Saturday June 23, 2018