The Saint Louis Triumph Owners Association (SLTOA) is a group of British car enthusiasts who come together under the Triumph Marque. We enjoy good food, the occasional brew and/or cocktail, good company, and good drives.
Please look around our website to see what we have to offer the Triumph community and if you can find the time visit us at one of our monthly meetings or other gatherings which are posted in our events area, by all means come on by!
Vistors are always welcome!
- The Veterans Run was a huge success and continued the tradition of collecting donations to honor and assist our veterans. The generocity of participants and matching funds from SLTOA raised over $800 for the Purple Heart Foundation.
- The SLTOA Christmas Party was a great success! The venue, food, and fellowship of our membership and the attendance of MG, Healy, and other club members made it another memorable evening. Santa Claus and his elf brought the season home and with fun gift exchange, the generosity of our participants to Toys for Tots made for a very special evening. Thanks to Joe and Sharon Guenther for arranging for such a great venue and Bonnie David and Kathy Kressler for all their work in planning to make this another great party. Photos and details will be posted soon.
- The MG Club invited our members to the Christmas Light Tour on Friday, December 15. See details below.
- Our January monthly meeting location has been announced. One of our members, George Nicholas, has invited us to meet at his Olympia Kebob House and Taverna. See details below.
- Planning has started on the Polar Bear for 2017.
MG Club Christmas Light Tour
Thursday, December 15, 2016
The MG Club is having a Christmas Light Tour to Tilles Park.Winter Wonderland. Participants will meet at Steinmart at 9610 Manchester Rd, at 6:30, leave for Tilles Park at 7:00.
Afterwards the plan is to head to Houlahan"s Restaurant, 1221 Strassner Dr, Brentwood.
Thanks to Andy Ackerman for the heads up and invite to this event.
Click here to email Andy if you have any questions or plan to attend.
SLTOA Monthly Meeting
Tuesday, January 17, 2017
The first SLTOA Monthly Meeting of 2017 will be held at the Olympia Kebob House and Taverna. This fine establishment has been a St. Louis favorite for over 35 years and is owned by one of our members, George Nicholas.
Olympia Kebob House and Taverna
1543 McCausland Ave
St. Louis, Missouri 63117
Click here to view map, get directions..
Arrive after 5 PM. The meeting will break out about 7 PM
See the Events page to view details on all events (national/regional, metro, competition, and other types of events) not listed.
Click on the image below to view an album for additional photos of the event.
Veterans Run 2016
Saturday October 12, 2016