The Saint Louis Triumph Owners Association (SLTOA) is a group of British car enthusiasts who come together under the Triumph Marque. We enjoy good food, the occasional brew and/or cocktail, good company, and good drives.
Please look around our website to see what we have to offer the Triumph community and if you can find the time visit us at one of our monthly meetings or other gatherings which are posted in our events area, by all means come on by!
Vistors are always welcome!
- 2020 Polar Bear Run: This drive was a great success. The weather was perfect for brisk but top down motoring. Twenty nine cars participated from SLTOA, MG Club, and friends. The route was fun and scenic ending with a meal and great fellowship at the Hawthorne Inn in Labadie. See a few photos below but watch the site an album of photos of the event will be published soon..
- International Drive Your Triumph Day: Thanks to all those who have participated in the International Drive Your Triumph Day and submitted photos. We will recieve notification from the organizers when the photos are published on the IDYT site https://driveyourtriumphday.shutterfly.com/.
- SLTOA Car Club of the Month in AutoUrge magazine: SLTOA was featured in their October edition of the AutoUrge magazine, the premier FREE monthly automotive enthusiast magazine for the St. Louis and Surrounding areas. You can find AutoUrge Magazine in all area Dierbergs Markets and many area restaurants, banks, fitness centers and other fine retailers. Click here to view the SLTOA profile published in the magazine or view it online in the October issue at AutoUrge.com.
- 6-Pack TR250/TR6 Owners Group Annual Meeting Photos: Congratulations to Kevin Blume, event coordinator and the entire 6-Pack TRials organization for making the annual meeting in St. Louis event a great success. Our SLTOA organization was asked to pitch in and support a number of activities and made our club and area shine during the event. Great job! Click here to visit the 6-Pack TRials website photo gallery of the event. I am sure we will see a recap in the next Exhaust Notes.
- Hemmings - A sports car classic turns 50: Remembering Triumph's TR6: Hemmings posted this interesting article about the TR6 anniversary on the web. Click here to view the article.
SLTOA March Monthly Meeting
St. Patrick's Day
Tuesday, March 17, 2020
The SLTOA March Monthy Meeting will be held at Culpeppers in St. Charles.
Wear your green as this is St. Patrick's Day.
Arrive after 6 PM for good food, fellowship, and refreshments.
Culpeppers Grill & Bar
3010 W Clay St
St Charles, MO 63301
Click here for directions.
See Events page to view details on all events (national/regional, metro, competition, and other types of events) not listed.
2020 SLTOA Polar Bear Run
Sunday February 16, 2020
Some photos from the event. A link to the official photo album will be published soon.
See our Events Page to view ALL Events
and Archived Photo Albums