The Saint Louis Triumph Owners Association (SLTOA) is a group of British car enthusiasts who come together under the Triumph Marque. We enjoy good food, the occasional brew and/or cocktail, good company, and good drives.
Please look around our website to see what we have to offer the Triumph community and if you can find the time visit us at one of our monthly meetings or other gatherings which are posted in our events area, by all means come on by!
Vistors are always welcome!
- SLTOA Car Club of the Month in AutoUrge magazine: SLTOA was featured in their October edition of the AutoUrge magazine, the premier FREE monthly automotive enthusiast magazine for the St. Louis and Surrounding areas. You can find AutoUrge Magazine in all area Dierbergs Markets and many area restaurants, banks, fitness centers and other fine retailers. Click here to view the SLTOA profile published in the magazine or view it online in the October issue at AutoUrge.com.
- SLTOA Exhaust Notes wins national award at VTR: Congratulations to Mark Morgan, our newsletter editor, for garnering a national award at the 2019 VTR Convention in Dripping Springs. We salute Mark for his dedication and skill to put together a quality Exhaust Notes monthly.
- 6-Pack TR250/TR6 Owners Group Annual Meeting Photos: Congratulations to Kevin Blume, event coordinator and the entire 6-Pack TRials organization for making the annual meeting in St. Louis event a great success. Our SLTOA organization was asked to pitch in and support a number of activities and made our club and area shine during the event. Great job! Click here to visit the 6-Pack TRials website photo gallery of the event. I am sure we will see a recap in the next Exhaust Notes.
- Ford vs Ferrari Movie Event Being Planned: SLTOA in conjunction with the St. Louis area Sports Car Council is planning a Saturday afternoon viewing of the new Ford vs Ferrari movie on November 23. Stephen Paur is working to get us discount tickets to view the film at the centrally located Marcus Des Pere Cinema at I-270 and Manchester. Details to follow as plans finalized.
- 2019 Annual Christmas Party: This year's Christmas Party will be again held at the Missouri Athletic Club West Clubhouse on Saturday, December 14. More details as the date nears.
- Heartland All British Car & Cycle Meet: Stephen Paur attended the Heartland event in Merriman, Kansas over the Labor Day Weekend. It was a great event very similar to our local All British. The was a diverse offering of cars to view. The weather great, he met a number of wonderful people, and it was a very organized show at a beautiful location in a park setting. Look for an article in an upcoming Exhaust Notes. Click here to view the photo gallery on the .
- Its Alive Automotive 2nd Tech Session Completed: Jeff Homsher presented another great tech session on Saturday, August 17. This session's topics presented were clutch replacement on a TR6, body work and rust repair, and tune-up and troubleshooting. See photos below from the session and look for additional information in next month's Exhaust Notes.
- Hemmings - A sports car classic turns 50: Remembering Triumph's TR6: Hemmings posted this interesting article about the TR6 anniversary on the web. Click here to view the article.
2019 6th Annual Fall Colours Drive
Saturday, October 26, 2019
Ed Kaiser has planned a great drive up the scenic Great River Road for this, our 6th annual Fall Colours Drive. This is a very pleasant and scenic drive that will take us through small river towns, Principia College, and end up with fellowship, refreshments, and good food at a local eatery still to be determined. Watch the SLTOA website for updates.
You need not drive a Triumph to participate as this event is open to any and all car enthusiasts and clubs in the area.
We will congregate at 10:00 am at the McDonalds in Alton, Il. just off the Clark Bridge at the corner of Broadway and Ridge Street. Click on the McDonalds link for a map.
717 E Broadway
Alton, Illinois 62002
2019 SLTOA Monthly Meeting
Halloween Weenie Roast
Tuesday, October 29, 2019
Jack and Bonnie David will again host the October Monthly Meeting and Halloween Party at their home. This will be a "weenie roast" with our hosts providing the tube steaks but attendees are asked to bring side dishes, desserts, and beverages of their choice. Bottle water will be available.
We encourage everyone to come in the costume of their choice within the bounds of good taste but this is not mandatory. Prior to earlier rumors of this being a Star Wars themed event, this event has no theme. Awards may be given for the best costume but please refrain from bringing live animals as part of your getup. Please join us for a fun night of fellowship and fright.
Arrive after 6 at:
500 Marie Drive
Saint Charles, Missouri 66301
Click here to view the location and get directions using Google Maps.
7th Annual SLTOA Veterans Drive
Sunday, November 10, 2019
This is our 7th year for this event. It is a very important event for our group in that it has a purpose. This is the only event that we are request contributions to participate. All funds collected are donated to a veterans organization.
Other British car clubs, prospective members of SLTOA, and anyone who wants to honor our veterans are invited to attend. This is a great drive that in years past featured our SLTOA Music Director/Bagpipe instructor Dave Massey kicking off the drive with his rendition of all our armed services anthems.
We will meet at the McDonalds in Columbia, Illinois, at 10 a.m. and travel south into Illinois. Route details are not yet finalized. Click on the McDonalds link for a map.
300 Columbia Center
Columbia, Illinois 62236
2019 Annual Christmas Party
Missouri Athletic Club - West Clubhouse
Saturday, December 14, 2019
Mark your calendars for this year's annual Christmas Party. This year the event is a little later than in previous years and will be on a Saturday evening. Plans are still being finalized but as in prior years, for those who are so wish, we will collecting donations for the Toys for Tots organization.
This is a fun event, full of good cheer, a fun holiday game, gift exchange, cocktails, great food, and fellowship.
Missouri Athletic Club
1777 Des Peres Road
Town & Country, Missouri 63131
Click here to view the location and get directions using Google Maps.
See Events page to view details on all events (national/regional, metro, competition, and other types of events) not listed.
It's Alive Automotive/SLTOA Tech Session II
Saturday, August 17, 2019
Thanks to Jeff Homsher for another great session. Click on any image below to see additional photos.
It's Alive Automotive Tech Session presented by Jeff Homsher
Saturday May 4, 2019
Thanks to Jeff for a great technical session at his It's Alive Automotive and Tony Burchardi for his fine work on the video. Click the Triumph link below to view a video of the entire session. This video is also available on the SLTOA Facebook page.
Click on the image below to view an album for additional photos of the event. Feel free to download photos.
See our Events Page to view ALL Events
and Archived Photo Albums