The Saint Louis Triumph Owners Association (SLTOA) is a group of British car enthusiasts who come together under the Triumph Marque. We enjoy good food, the occasional brew and/or cocktail, good company, and good drives.
Please look around our website to see what we have to offer the Triumph community and if you can find the time visit us at one of our monthly meetings or other gatherings which are posted in our events area, by all means come on by!
Vistors are always welcome!
- SLTOA Dinner Drive Sunday, September 29: Herr Schmitt's has planned an early afternoon drive through the backroads of the Big River in Jefferson County ending with dinner at Sorellis Italian restaurant in Cedar Hill. See details below in upcoming events.
- Heartland All British Car & Cycle Meet: Stephen Paur attended the Heartland event in Merriman, Kansas over the Labor Day Weekend. It was a great event very similar to our local All British. The was a diverse offering of cars to view. The weather great, he met a number of wonderful people, and it was a very organized show at a beautiful location in a park setting. Look for an article in an upcoming Exhaust Notes. Click here to view some photos from the event.
- SLTOA Annual Picnic: The Sunday, August 23, 2019 annual picnic at Vlasis Park was an interesting event. Who knew that the weather would be cool and provide a steady downpour to help us celebrate. Attendence was good as was the food and fellowship but it was a very wet day.
- Its Alive Automotive 2nd Tech Session Completed: Jeff Homsher presented another great tech session on Saturday, August 17. This session's topics presented were clutch replacement on a TR6, body work and rust repair, and tune-up and troubleshooting. See photos below from the session and look for additional information in next month's Exhaust Notes.
- 6-Pack TR250/TR6 Owners Group Annual Meeting: Kevin Blume, event coordinator for this year's 6-Pack TRials to be held in St. Louis, attended our May SLTOA Monthly Meeting to bring us up-to-speed, tout the event, and see if anyone would like to volunteer to help out with this great Triumph event. See additional information below in the Upcoming Events section.
- Hemmings - A sports car classic turns 50: Remembering Triumph's TR6: Hemmings posted this interesting article about the TR6 anniversary on the web. Click here to view the article.
2019 All British Car & Cycle Show
38th Annual Event
Saturday, September 21, 2019
The 36th All British Car and Motorcycle Show will be on us before we know it on Saturday, September 21st. The featured marque is Jensen..
ABCCS Registration is open. Click here to view details on the event or here to register. Each member/participant is responsible for their own registration for the show.
Membership Booth Volunteers Needed:
SLTOA will not be providing the food concession this year but will still need a few volunteers for the our SLTOA membership booth. Please contact Crieg Houghtaling via email or by phone at 314-307-7817 if you can help out . This is easy duty under a cool tent, with chairs, absent of heat and BBQ odor, and the crush of hungry and thirsty patrons clambering for food and drink.
Jefferson County Big River Dinner Drive
Sunday, September 29, 2019
Our illustrious Jefferson County Drive Master has planned another great dinner drive that will take us along the backroads west of the Big River in Jefferson County. This will be the third and perhaps the last dinner drive in Missouri for the season this year so please join us if you can.
Drivers will rendezvous at the Circle K Station (formerly the Shell station) on Highway 109 South of I-44 in Eureka at 2:30 PM. Plans are to depart about 3 o'clock for a one-hour scenic drive, essentially following the Big River, ending at the Sorellis Italian Restaurant in Cedar Hill for a meal and fellowship. The timing has been planned to get everyone home while there was still daylight.
Please RSVP to help us plan and get a count for reservations at the restaurant. Email Karl Schmitt (email@example.com) to let him know you will be participating.
Click here to see map to rendezvous point located at 100 Old Towne Drive in Eureka
Sorellis Italian Restaurant
7044 State Rte BB
Cedar Hill, Missouri 3016
6-Pack TR250/TR6 Owners Group Annual Meeting
Friday-Sunday, October 3-5, 2019
Mark your calendars for October 3-5, 2019 as the annual meeting of the 6-Pack TR250/TR6 Owners group will be returning to St. Louis for the first time since 1982. Area TR250/TR6 owners are welcome and encouraged to attend.
The meeting features a good number of participants from all over the country who get together to participate in fun drives around the area, tech sessions, daily hospitality areas, food, and other fellowship opportunities for TR250/TR6 owners. Spouses and significant others are welcome.
Kevin Blume, the event coordinator and SLTOA member, is based in St. Louis and attended our SLTOA May Monthly meeting to discuss the event and see if anyone from SLTOA would like to voluteer to help with the event. Please email Kevin Blume (KBlume1@gmail.com) if you could spend a little time helping with the event.
Click here to event information but schedules are not finalized so please check back as the date nears. We will publish new information on this site as well to help publicize the event.
2019 6th Annual Fall Colours Drive
Saturday, October 26, 2019
Ed Kaiser has planned a great drive up the scenic Great River Road for this, our 6th annual Fall Colours Drive. This is a very pleasant and scenic drive that will take us through small river towns, Principia College, and end up with fellowship, refreshments, and good food at a local eatery still to be determined. Watch the SLTOA website for updates.
You need not drive a Triumph to participate as this event is open to any and all car enthusiasts and clubs in the area.
We will congregate at 10:00 am at the McDonalds in Alton, Il. just off the Clark Bridge at the corner of Broadway and Ridge Street. Click on the McDonalds link for a map.
717 E Broadway
Alton, Illinois 62002
2019 SLTOA Monthly Meeting
Halloween Weenie Roast
Tuesday, October 29, 2019
Jack and Bonnie David will again host the October Monthly Meeting and Halloween Party at their home. This will be a "weenie roast" with our hosts providing the tube steaks but attendees are asked to bring side dishes, desserts, and beverages of their choice. Bottle water will be available.
We encourage everyone to come in costume but this is not mandatory. Awards may be given for the best costume but please refrain from bringing live animals as part of your getup. Please join us for a fun night of fellowship and fright. Arrive after 6 at:
500 Marie Drive
Saint Charles, Missouri 66301
Click here to view the location and get directions using Google Maps.
See Events page to view details on all events (national/regional, metro, competition, and other types of events) not listed.
It's Alive Automotive/SLTOA Tech Session II
Saturday, August 17, 2019
Thanks to Jeff Homsher for another great session. Click on any image below to see additional photos.
It's Alive Automotive Tech Session presented by Jeff Homsher
Saturday May 4, 2019
Thanks to Jeff for a great technical session at his It's Alive Automotive and Tony Burchardi for his fine work on the video. Click the Triumph link below to view a video of the entire session. This video is also available on the SLTOA Facebook page.
Click on the image below to view an album for additional photos of the event. Feel free to download photos.
See our Events Page to view ALL Events
and Archived Photo Albums